jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

Get rid off dark spots

Winter is the best season of the year  to even out your face skin tone.
 A couple of years ago I had to try some products because I my skin is prone to dark spots. I should show you before & after pictures but believe me, the products I recommend you really work.
First, I used twice a week at night Sesderma Kojicol gel. 
Second, Clinique Even Better  dark spot corrector. It can be used during day, before you face moisturizer.
I hope they work for you too.

Have you tried any of these products? Do you recommend me another one? 

xoxo

Sesderma Kojicol Gel
Sesderma kojicol Gel

Clinique Even Better dark spot corrector

9 comentarios:

  1. Like your blog!! Follow you from:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

    kisses from Spain!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will try them! :*

    http://hotcinnamon.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/get-rid-off-dark-spots.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I haven´t but I have heard a lot about the Clinique one.



    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sound amazing! thank you for your comment, would you like to follow each other?
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Enter the MyBeautyBox giveaway!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. love it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great post and blog ! I am your newest follower and I hope you can follow me too !

    xx

    Enter the ZALANDO GIVEAWAY on my blog

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario!

Pin It button on image hover